What is PRP?
Platelet Rich Plasma commonly referred to as PRP is a brilliant treatment which uses patient's own blood which is rich in 'platelets' thereby consisting of growth factors as well as bioactive proteins. This platelet concentrated plasma aids in accentuating cell growth and activity. So, it's no wonder that PRP is used as a popular technique to control excessive hair fall. There are two ways to utilize PRP i.e. either injecting it into the scalp or applying it on the scalp locally post a dermaroller procedure.
What Benefits can I expect from PRP?
1. Various scientific studies across the globe have shown and proven the significance of PRP treatment.
2. PRP is a risk-free treatment as the blood being injected is your own it drops any chances of transmissible diseases or allergies
3. This is a quick procedure (lunch-time) and doesn't require the patient to get admitted to the hospital.
4. This is quite an affordable treatment.
What results can I expect from a PRP treatment for hair loss?
Platelet Rich Plasma has been proven to be really effective for people who are dealing hair thinning or excessive hair fall or partial baldness. This not only regrows the hair but also strengthens the existing hair and makes your hair denser. Many hair transplant experts like Dr. Vikas Gawri would suggest you get at least 3 sessions of PRP with a gap of 3-4 weeks in between.
Why should I choose Kyra Clinic for PRP treatment for hair loss?
1. At Kyra Clinic, Ludhiana, Punjab, we use USFDA approved Glofinn PRP machine. Using best machines ensure better results.
2. The treatment is performed by Dr. Vikas Gawri, who is an expert in hair treatments and transplants. He not only treats his patients but also trains amateur doctors in this miraculous treatment known as PRP.
What is Biologically Enhanced Hair Transplant?
A biologically enhanced hair transplant is an advanced technique of hair restoration which combines the traditional Hair Transplantation with Platelet Rich Plasma Injection. This technique has some great advantages over a regular hair transplant technique which are listed as below:
Improves the growth of the grafts
It makes the grafts adhere to the recipient site instantly
It causes less bruising and swelling as compared to the original hair transplant techniques.
You can expect lesser amount of trauma to the grafts
There will be less popping out of grafts from the incisions.
So, you can rest assured of the results at Kyra Clinic, as our hair experts utilize the properties of both FUE hair transplant as well as PRP. We are committed to give you optimum results while providing maximum comfort and minimal side-effects.